India Today Group - Bag it today

Noida, Uttar Pradesh 0 comments

I had call on 21.05.2013 for Holiday package of Rs.3999/-from Bag It Today -India Today Group-Promotion Dept.& same holiday package for free and they also offered me for jackpot of Rs.15999/- which will be credited in 7-8 days along with 5 free gifts, which I refused.But some Rahul Mathur over there booked with different name, wrong mobile No.

& wrong mail id & Divya Mathur took online details for payment and my a/c was debited with wrong name & with Id-33027807.

Again on 25/5/13 instead of rectifying previous details they booked another order with Id-33031713.I have booked complaint with Yatra peoples which is still pending & they informed that there is no such promotion Dept or Jackpot Dept.And still I am receiving calls from 66668989,66572900 & they are trying to debit my a/c.

Review about: Holiday Package.

India Today Group - Cheated with wrong information

Noida, Uttar Pradesh 1 comment

I have received a call from bag it today on 21/02/2013 morning from 011-66668989, She informed me that i have been selected as a valuable customer of bag it today & my no have won deal of 5 products for which initially i have to pay Rs.15999 & after 7 to 10 days this amount will credited to my card as the money is only taken in terms of genuineness of the customer & the product is given to selected customers on promotional bases & the refunding date will be confirmed within an hour by an email after my order. Accordingly I have booked the order on 10:58 AM but getting no such mail I called the customer care On 21/02/13 evening regarding the refunding the amount, but they confirm that no such scheme is available means my money will not refund in my account. At the same time i have requested to cancel my order but the person told me that he can not cancel the order & i can cancel the order while i will receive the verification call. But on 22/02/2013 morning i have received the verification call from 011-66546211 & 01166546200 at 11:33 AM, but that fellow was also refused to cancel the order & after my repeated request also he had not canceled the order telling that it is out of their terms & conditions (no order can be canceled) & again he told me that my amount will be credited within 10 to 15 days. Today i.e 23/02/2012 i have received a mail & one sms from Bag it Today stating like that

Thank you for your order. We wish to inform you that your order has been put under

process with order no TRNPL/DLI/2012-2013/249183with below give details :

order value (including discounts, if any) : Rs. 15999

Order Date : 22-02-2013

Activity : TELESALES"

It means my order has placed on 22/02/2013 with different no & the booking id : 1018349413 is just for their reference, but on the verification call I repeatedly requested them to cancel my order but that fellow has refused to cancel the order.

Bag it Today seals team is approaching to the customer with fraud information to achieve their monthly targets by cheating with customers. India Today Group is a very big group & such cheap activities are not acceptable. I think you management have not yet gone through the customer reviews & complaints against Bag it Today.

Now I would like to cancel my order & want my money back. Please help me out from this & please help me to cancel the order. As they told my call was recorded then you can check this from their call record.

Comments